Pyro Pilots Guild 2K14
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :)

Go down

Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :) Empty Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :)

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:14 am

Hi all Smile

As everyone knows me as Obi-Wan Kenobi & Gold Leader in numerous Descent & Hardware websites, here I just used the name Obi-Wan Kenobi instead, since this is the first nick name I used during my Hobby Computer Club days back in the 1990's.

My Passion for Descent began on October 24, 1994, this was the release of the Beta version for Descent: First Strike aka Descent 1 or D1 for short.
D1 went retail on December 17, 1994 in 3.5" Floppy Disk Format, yet I was advised to wait for the CD Version that was released in January of 1995, so by doing that my Real Descent adventure began and since these days I just wanted to collect more and more.

And as I have collected Descent & Freespace games since October 24, 1994 I also got a passion for Computers, mainly 2CPU systems, 3dfx Graphics cards but also I have a passion for Dinosaurs, Minerals, Dragons and Orchids Smile

All in all this forum was of need, I just didn't know where to start and therefore it actually never came to it's place till today Smile
Anyhow I hope to get all the Pyro Pilot's Guild 2014 members setup here so we can all share our Descent memories, Maps and other cool things related to Descent or other things that we love discussing Smile
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Admin

https://ppg2k14.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :) Empty Re: Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :)

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:54 am

Hi Ya all! Here my Lil Intro :) Rev_A0+0700+top
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Admin

https://ppg2k14.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum